Friday, June 13, 2008

Take this Bowser! ... *whif*

So I'm sick and feel like crap, and I don't have much time before a plague of boxes is visited upon myself, but this needs to be said.

I suck at the bowser level. Which one you ask? The first. It was painful to watch myself do it. I actually felt bad for the people watching me do it, because the secondhand embarrassment and shame must have been pretty hard to handle. Had they politely left until it was over, I would have understood.
Anyway, my psuedo-speed run is not completely ruined, nor has OSK overtaken me for good, provided that I pwn the later stuff. Wet-Dry world has me worried though... oh and everything on the floor above it. *sigh*

Back to the grindstone. God I should be training...

More to come later.

2 comments:

gbz said...

If you miss runs to play mario, I'm going to bitch slap you so hard...

dr_koopon said...

ummm... I actually meant I should be training for mario... as in practicing that damn bowser level...