Tuesday, December 18, 2007

and so it Ends.

I just got shine number 114, last shine of the run. The last 6 are blue coin shines, and we don't feel like running around all the levels like chickens with their heads cut off searching for them, so we'll come back later for those. I gotta say, 114 shines in 7 days is none too shabby on it's own. I was pretty worried about the red coin chucksters, but it only took 3 or 4 tries, so I guess it kinda got itself a little owned there. Good stuff.

Wow, we've always said that you really can't miss with that dude but... OSK did this: I'm a chuckster! ... void.

Hes got it. Blues traded in , and the grand total is... 114 shines.

And so it Ends.

7 comments:

gbz said...

*tear*

Juicy said...

dude, find something else to blog about...c'mon you had an awesome run and now there's like a draught...

OSK said...

Juicy, the entire blog is ABOUT marathoning video games. So it won't be back until Galaxy.

At least that's my interpretation; it's kinda cool.

gbz said...

The klingon's right, we don't want DRK writing about anything other than video games. Then again, it's no excuse because he posted everyday for a while when you weren't actually playing sunshine.

Juicy said...

I understand the that main content of this blog is video gaming, but surely there are some other interesting things going on in DRKs head that I could read about when I'm bored? and did not someone else say in their comment on another blog that koops should blog more?

dr_koopon said...

I probably should blog more, but I once tried talking about my life, and we all saw what that was like.

But you are right; god knows there's enough out there about video games that I could say something. Sadly, I (obviously) have not. What can I say? Well, I've got some decent excuses, but mostly I've just been kinda drained... it really sucks. But I intend on rousing myself for what remains of this vacation (something tells me it'll be hard, which is very bad) so we'll see what happens.

OSK said...

Rest up, Dr_K. It is upon us.