Monday, December 17, 2007

Poem this

Mario poetry = worst idea ever.

Anyway, we're rapidly running out of shines to get. I'm thinking maybe one more session, and we'll have it all for sure. But uh, yeah, that's basically all I've got to say about that. Wasume wai... wait... fuck you I won't do what you tell me! Wasoomae why!!

So we have 4 hundred coin shines and 2 secret shines left, plus 68 blue coins. That's it. And we started this how long ago? 5 days.

This is...
a) a tasty burger
b) for you
c) a post that's exemplifies the live blogger's creed: "quantity, not quality"

... then again I really shouldn't joke about that, it's a serious problem in our society.

OSK is apparently "going senile already." Once again, his words not mine. *sigh*

We're the renegades of funk. He's a chuckster. Did you know that? He may be small, but he never gives up. Sounds way to disney to me...

A hundred is a lot of coins. Like a LOT. grr.

Gold birds are shines, blue birds are blue coins, red birds are red coins, seagulls are annoying, and green birds are... gold coins? Huh?

No comments: