Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Maybe not so "Family Friendly"

So OSK just finished distrubing a creature so he could pull off its legs and nose...
but anyway we also just finished getting owned by a couple of secret levels... and now after my shift, I just got completely owned again. More so then last time. Like we're talking 10 minutes, quite a few tracks, and like 15-20 lives. It was brutal. I died a little inside. A lot outside, but a little inside too.

But what else is going on... well not much, what with most of the time being spent getting owned and all... so yeah. Time to rant. I know I don't get a lot of gamecube action and all, but I honestly don't like how it handles. Everything just feels a little... off. It can be hard to halt forward momentum, reflexive counter turning tends to be really excessive (and therefore typically deadly), its kinda like its excessively smooth, but in a short of slipperly, hard to control way. It's like using a mouse that doesn't stop when you stop moving it. I'm sure that it's mostly just a lack of hours spent on the gamecube, but it's still not only annoying, but really frustrating when I'm getting owned.

hehehe, blooper riding. They're funy looking.

No comments: