Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Snack of Cosmic Proportions

So OSK is about to face a battle fleet. Not really sure what that entails, but I'm hoping for some sick aerial combat, maybe some alien fighter bombers. Probably not gonna be it, but I think it's gonna be sick anyway. Here we go.

Wow... it's more like he's boarding the enemy craft, and he's pwning with some sick cocoanut rebounding moves. Giant lava and muck creature? Gone like the wind.


So, what's with the beesuit? I mean, I enjoy walking along the furry hindside of a giant bee queen as much as the next guy, but cmon. Ahh, whatever, it's just my beeness.

So this is ending up a little too scrambled, so let's see... udalale udalale, si see sea hey. Oh, and by the way: rushian. Shades! PUT ON YOUR SHADES! Whew. Ok, now spin! sweet.
Oh great. Fuzzy ass again. *sigh*

Even better. OSK died (black holes must hurt) and now we have to go through a fourth round of pleasing the queen bee. Mmmmm. At least we'll get a spaceship at some point.

Well, five (5) stars down. Good progress, I suppose. Much left to do, much left to look forward to. Another... wait... wiggler? It IS you! Dude, it's been ages, I mean, ever since tall tall mountain we've been just great friends, and I know we had some problems on that beach place, but that's behind us, and now, honeyhive galaxy? Seems nice, I guess, if you don't mind the bees. And hey, the family looks great too. Y'know, the wedding invitation probably just got lost in the mail, but I really would've loved to be there.

Speaking of throwbacks, we've got another windmill here. It's nice, quaint really.

No comments: