Monday, December 10, 2007

I am but a candle in the wind.

The cosecant's connected to the cotangent's connected to the radius is connected to the cosine is connected to the sine is connected to the secant's connected to the tangent's connected to the radius is connected to the other radius.

Citing of quotes goes after the double flying commas, but don't forget to just put author's last name and page number, no abbreviation for page, and for god's sake don't use block quotes when a couple sentences will do. Get a rough draft in before hand, but use every last minute you can spare to study for the tests. Right! the tests...

Reconstruction went through 5 different plans, culminating in congressional reconstruction, which gave its death call with the compromise of 1877 and the election of republican Hayes to the presidential office. Don't mix up the Homestead Act and the Morill Land Grant act, and for that matter remember to look up which is which.


2 days... must survive 2 more days without leaving bad take on dumb bone song as only legacy...

3 comments:

Juicy said...

Hahaha civil war reconstruction...Mrs T thought that stuff was so boring she made us teach it to each other.

gbz said...

Ugh...reconstruction sucked so bad...I think central dogma is the only thing that got me through it.

Juicy said...

hmm...dogma...I could seriously use one of those right now. Did I mention I'm probabaly going to fail gov for never showing up? how did you ever get over that end of senior year apathy? it's creeping up on me again and I don'tlike it....