Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vacation! Wait... what?

So mario's a-goin on vacation with peach. And then there's this funky... pollution? I'm going to go with funky gloop. Rainbow gloop. ugh.

Anyway, the intro took like 5 tracks... each time. That was fun. But we've begun (up to around 10 shines right now) so it's going good. Other then my pathetic showing in the first secret cave that is. But we aren't going to talk about that here. I'd rant about shine sprites again, but it's all been said. They suck.

I'm loving the audience here though. They probly won't last (in that the cool ones are all going back home) but we'll stay here together in solidarity. Ok, it's actually a good thing some of them are leaving... but I digress. Mario. Right.

Ok I take it back, shines are not quite as bad as fat ass plants and sludgies.
Oh and there's another countdown. 120 blue coins. Jeez those things are EVERYWHERE. It's kinda crazy, not to mention hard to keep track of.

Secret levels= amazing (ly hard, but still amazing). If galaxy is these over and over again, its gonna rock. Wee trippy space levels, with nothing supported, but we still have gravity! Hold on... there are trees here... how does that work?

Ok, go time for me to go back to the grinding wheel. Until soon.

1 comment:

gbz said...

Have I mentioned how jealous I am?